At , CarAvenue.ca we're here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We have access to all the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, call us directly and let our experts help you get a car.
We will do everything we can to get you approved.
WHERE WE GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU The information we get about you comes from different sources and may include:
- Information you give to us on applications or other forms, which may include your name, address, drivers license number, employment history, income, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and Social Insurance Number.
- Representations you make to us, such as your employment history, account balances, payment histories and your relationships with other persons or entities you have listed as references.
- Information from your transactions with us, our affiliated companies or our business partners who may provide you other related services.
- Information we receive from consumer credit reporting agencies to confirm, verify or add to facts you provide us on applications or other forms. Data collected by such a reporting agency may be kept by them and later shared with others who are entitled to use these reports. That personal information gathered by consumer credit reporting agencies will be provided to others only as allowed by federal and provincial Fair Credit reporting laws.
- Information we receive from your insurance agent or broker to confirm the presence of applicable insurance coverage required under an installment payment agreement.
OUR DEALERSHIP DOES NOT SELL OR RENT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS.
In order to conduct our business and offer you the products and/or services that you may want, we may share your information within our company or affiliated companies (companies related by common ownership). The law allows us to share your financial information solely for the purpose of providing you the products and services you seek from this dealership. The law allows us to share your financial information with our affiliates or third parties outside of our dealership in order to service, market or underwrite our products and services to you. We may also share your information with financial institutions we have entered into a written contract with in order to provide you with financial products. We do not disclose your information to anyone else unless allowed or required by law. You cannot prevent these disclosures. You can limit our sharing of your personal information with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties to market their products to you. By agreeing to this form, you are authorizing this dealership to share your non-public personal information with affiliated and/or non affiliated third parties that may have products or services that may be of value to you. You may refuse to allow us to share information with affiliated and non-affiliated and non-affiliated organization in order to market products and services other than ours; however, in doing so, you may not receive offers for other products and services that may be of value to you.
HOW WE PROTECT ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We maintain physical, administrative, procedural and technical safeguards to protect this personal information from unauthorized access.
Access to your personal information is limited only to those who have a business need to do so. We also expect our vendors, affiliated companies, third parties, insurance agents and others to maintain a high regard for privacy and to safeguard all customer information.
In the event the security of your information is breached, we will notify you once the breech is brought to our attention.
We follow the laws of the province within which this dealership is domiciled.
Authorization to share information with both affiliated and non-affiliated organizations:
I acknowledge that I have reviewed and accepted the terms and conditions set forth in this privacy statement.